Fishing.heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing.heaven

A social network for like minded anglers, we can share our knowledge, share our fishing exploits and generally have a good social time, loosely focussed on fishing.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sofa Side Library

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
claire_s_p
claire_s_p

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Sofa Side Library Empty
PostSubject: Sofa Side Library   Sofa Side Library Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:51 am

As my Nans birthday is fast approaching I decided to make something for her. She loves to read and she loves her cups of tea so I designed this bit of furniture to help with both.
It is a little book shelf which can sit beside her armchair or sofa holding both her books and her cup of tea
Sofa Side Library Sofa-side-library
I was very pleased with the result, and I'm sure my late Grandfather who taught me wood work would have been pleased with it too, especially as I made it out of an old pallet broken up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reels-on-wheels.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Sofa Side Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofa Side Library   Sofa Side Library Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Nice piece of work there, I was a pattern maker as an apprentice, and I still love doing bits of carpentry, just find I do not get time to do it now.
Back to top Go down
http://fishing.heavenforum.com
activecarper
Regular
Regular
activecarper

Female Number of posts : 236
Location : sitting comfortable, but I need to go fishing instead!!
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Sofa Side Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofa Side Library   Sofa Side Library Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 pm

that is really lovely claire, such a super pressie for your nan, im sure she will love it .... :brn:you are very talented
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sofa Side Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofa Side Library   Sofa Side Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofa Side Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing.heaven :: Non Fishing :: Non Fishing Chat area-
Jump to: