Fishing.heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing.heaven

A social network for like minded anglers, we can share our knowledge, share our fishing exploits and generally have a good social time, loosely focussed on fishing.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi all! from another FM poster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoldBear

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Hi all! from another FM poster Empty
PostSubject: Hi all! from another FM poster   Hi all! from another FM poster Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi all,
I am also a FM poster (FM Username KeithM), I see that there are quite a few of us on here.

I see that I should introduce myself so here goes.

This season is my 50th season fishing.

I belong to 'Verulum AC' and 'Tykes water AC' in Herts. I was on the committee of 'Tykes Water AC' for 30 years but had to retire through health problems (Stroke) around 6 years ago and was awarded a life membership.

My favourite quarry are Barbel, Tench, Roach and Carp (in that order) although I like most species as long as they are of a worthwhile size.
My Favourite rivers are: The Kennet, the upper Gt Ouse, the upper Lea, the Ivel and the Avon and Stour.

Anyway thats my introduction over and done with and I look forward to talking with everyone on Fishing.heaven.
Keith (BoldBear) Hi all! from another FM poster Leapingfish2
Back to top Go down
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/keith.manger/

Hi all! from another FM poster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing.heaven :: Introductions :: New members-
Jump to: