Fishing.heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing.heaven

A social network for like minded anglers, we can share our knowledge, share our fishing exploits and generally have a good social time, loosely focussed on fishing.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

24hrs at Manderson Trust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
claire_s_p
claire_s_p

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-07

24hrs at Manderson Trust Empty
PostSubject: 24hrs at Manderson Trust   24hrs at Manderson Trust Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 am

Sunday lunch time all three of us set off to the Manderson Trust lakes to fish for a day.
Julz and Michael were both fishing pure carp tactics behind their buzzers and I put out a carp rod and was fishing the pole.
All afternoon we caught nothing but as evening started coming on Julz caught the first fish a lovely common of 6lb 1oz
24hrs at Manderson Trust 6lb1oz
Less than an hour later she had another common of 6lb 12oz
24hrs at Manderson Trust 6lb12oz
And shortly after a mirror of 7lb 6oz
24hrs at Manderson Trust 7lb6oz
Just as we were getting ready to stop fishing (yes we are wimps and din't want to fish through the night) my bite idicator started moving, just nodding up and down by an inch not enough to set off the alarm, so I thought 'typical bream bite' so lifted the rod into something that was most certainally not a bream.
This was the result
24hrs at Manderson Trust 15lb-6oz-pb
15lb 6oz and a new PB Smile Smile
The fishing was terribly hard today and no carp were caught and I only managed half a dozen small roach on the pole.
Both Julz and I felt a bit sorry for Michael he tried his best changing rigs etc to suit the conditions but didn't manage a fish, hopefully next time.
PS It is me holding Julz's fish as she was sitting on a concrete swim and can't get down to hold the fish over a mat, after all fish care comes first Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.reels-on-wheels.org

24hrs at Manderson Trust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing.heaven :: Fishing diaries :: Fishing diaries-
Jump to: